An Indie Visual Novel/Roleplay Game with emphasis on meaningful decisions, character relationships, and a compelling overarching story. Escape the collective nightmare in 12 hours, or never wake up.
About This Game
CHROMATOSE is a Indie Visual Novel/Roleplay Game with emphasis on meaningful decisions, character relationships, and a compelling overarching story: You've awakened in a strange nightmare after a fall that should have ended your life. Around you are amnesiac strangers who are also trapped in this world for their own unique reasons. Escape the collective nightmare in 12 hours, or never wake up.
From a school trapped miles under the sea to a hellish MMA arena, everyone gets their own corner of the nightmare. Travel between worlds to recover memories of each of the characters, aiding their escape.
CHROMATOSE sports a 'colorful' cast of characters, each with their own flaws and virtues. As you bond with them, your relationships will become an interesting advantage in combat...
The decisions that you make during the story directly influence how you fare in battle. As the game learns about your personality, or as other characters' virtues affect you, you will gain colored cards that each have unique effects against the nightmarish monsters guarding the way out.
- Build relationships, battle nightmares, recover your lost memories, and uncover the mysterious pasts of each of the visitors trapped in the coma world!
- An immersive re-imagining of the visual novel genre loaded with gameplay!
- A novel rapid-fire battle system that weaves the relationships that you build with how effective you are in combat!
- 10 bittersweet stories about self-redemption and personal growth, each with their own unique, colorful world!
- Every decision you make will significantly affect gameplay and determine which ending you arrive at!
- A stylish artistic/musical direction reminiscent of its inspirations -- Persona 3 (ATLUS), Catherine (ATLUS), and the Monogatari anime series!
- OS: Ideally Windows 8 or later
- Processor: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 600 MB available space