The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses
A point-and-click adventure game using 360° views, similar to Jules Verne’s Return to Mysterious Island and Dracula: The Path of the Dragon. You play the role of a young magician and help her investigate the mysteries of ancient Egypt. Can you solve the Fate of Ramses?
About This GamePlunge into ancient Egypt and follow Maya, a young magician, who has been ordered by Pharaoh to investigate the strange accidents that have recently occurred at the great obelisk’s worksite. Find out what is standing in the way of your sovereign’s mission. Evade curses and spells, and allow your people to construct one of the great architectural splendors of antiquity to the god Amon-Ra.
A point-and-click adventure game using 360° views, similar to Jules Verne’s Return to Mysterious Island and Dracula: The Path of the Dragon.
Can you solve the Fate of Ramses?
- High-definition graphics and animations
- User-friendly inventory system
- Large number of riddles to solve
- Varied sound environments and bewitching music
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard