Planet Alcatraz 2
The sequel to Planet Alcatraz tells the story of sergeant Hartman, the leader of the Ghoul strike unit, that remained MIA in the original game. Only Russian language is supported at the time of Steam release.
About This GameThe sequel to Planet Alcatraz tells the story of sergeant Hartman, the leader of the Ghoul strike unit, who remained MIA in the original game.
From Sergeant Hartman record:Age: 38 Earth years. Heigh: 190 cm. Weight: 100 kg.
Body marks: knife scar on the right cheek.
Graduated specialist in hand-to-hand combat and usage of cold and Imperial weaponry. High achiever.
Hartman was appointed commander of the reconnaissance and sabotage unit Ghoul. During the insertion to the prison planet Alcatraz the group has been attacked by unknown enemy force. Four cadets where captured, but later escaped the planet thanks to exemplary relief operation. Sergeant Hartman remained MIA.
- Sergeant Hartman is the main hero of the sequel to Planet Alcatraz adventure RPG.
- Choose between two gameplay modes: in a new ultimatistic Goblin mode Hartman is a seasoned soldier with nearly maxed combat skills from the start of the game, letting you to concentrate on the story. A regular RPG mode provides a more classic RPG experience like in Planet Alcatraz.
- Random encounters and improved enemy AI.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6600/ATI Radeon X800
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8 (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core or comparable AMD chip
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI RADEON HD 2600PRO