A new six-degree-of-freedom shooter with intuitive controls, amazing lighting and graphics. From the creators of Descent, Overload is the best zero-gravity robot-blasting combat ever.
About This GameRevival Productions is proud to present the ultimate 6-degree-of-freedom shooter, OVERLOAD, from the creators of the classic game Descent. Overload combines intense action with awesome graphics and effects to create the ultimate zero-gravity shooter. Overload features an engaging single-player story campaign, intense survival mode, online multiplayer, VR support, and a variety of customization options to give the player an intense experience with a high degree of replayability. Destroy robots, rescue survivors, blow up the reactor, and escape before the whole thing explodes!
- Single-player story campaign with 15+ FULL-SIZE atmospheric levels
- Upgradeable player ship and 16 weapons with multiple upgrade options
- 20+ terrifying robot types and 3 massive bosses
- 12+ Challenge Mode levels with Infinite and Countdown variants that change the focus to Survival or Efficiency
- Pulse-pounding soundtrack by Dan Wentz (DESCENT 2), Allister Brimble (DESCENT 1 REDBOOK), and Jerry Berlongieri (DESCENT 3)
- Epic story by the writer of FREESPACE 2
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
- Numerous level challenges including lava, forcefields, enemy turrets, lockdowns, ambushes and secret rooms
- Tobii eye tracking support for secondary weapons, headlight, and UI
- Intense Multiplayer action with up to 8 players
- Customize your ship with modifiers, loadouts, and visual enhancements
- 10 levels for a range of match sizes
- Ranked and private matches with a variety of rules and options
- LAN matches (requires one PC as a dedicated server)
- Virtual Reality support for Oculus and Vive
- Highly customizable and remappable controls
- Supports all major input types: Mouse and KB, Gamepad, or Joystick and KB recommended
- Five difficulty levels ranging from a casual challenge to very punishing
- Speed Run mode and advanced stat-tracking
- Automap and Holo-guide help you navigate the complex levels
- Save anywhere!
- Surround sound audio options
- Custom Level Editor will be released in an update after launch.
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 8 GB available space