FSX Steam Edition: Night Environment: Florida Add-On
About This ContentNight Environment completely revolutionizes night flying in the FSX: Steam Edition world. Using a series of databases, Night Environment adds brilliant, realistic lighting to your simulator. Hundreds of thousands of lights clearly show how highways connect to cities and how smaller roads meander through neighbourhoods. Visual navigation at night becomes a real treat – it’s even easier than flying VFR during daytime, as it often is in the real world.
The Night Environment database contains many more real-life roads than default FSX, illuminating roads which are not visible during the daytime. All lights are visible for up to 60 miles, creating an authentic and dazzling flying experience featuring 3D effects.
Night Environment: Florida for FSX: Steam Edition includes full coverage of Florida, and the Night Environment Manager v1.8, which is a separate configurator tool accessed via the Steam tools menu allowing you to adjust night lighting brightness, glow and colour hues.
- Full coverage of Florida, US
- All major roads and most minor roads illuminated
- Compatible with 3rd party scenery products including FTX and all photo scenery
- Configurable for hardware performance
- Configuration tool (accessible via the Tools section of your Steam library)
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features