Rise to the challenge and play Captain Miaou, lost in space. Survive by grabbing energy food to propel yourself and gain enough speed momentum. Fight gravity and bump away through 5 worlds of various physical obstacles. Time your jumps accordingly, upgrade your catsuit and scratch at will !
About This Game
Miaou Moon is an unusual physic plateformer, with tricky trajectories to master and limited resources.
Plan and time your moves to complete huge challenging levels.
Captain Miaou can now wear an Antigravity Belt and this changes everything!
This tool allows a better control over your trajectories, with the ability to reduce the cat's speed and gravity at will, at free cost.
Massive game lifespan, covering 5 moons packed with huge levels and many secrets to uncover!
- Sense of exploration - The wonder of discovery keeps growing, with hidden items and shortcuts lurking around nooks and corners that are scattered in huge diversified levels. Who knows what you'll encounter next? You'll be kept on your toes, waiting to release gas or attack at the proper time.
- An epic journey - Miaou Moon is also a survival game where you have a limited amount of energy available for your moves. You constantly need to refuel by eating scattered food. The gameplay adds layers of depth: lose all energy and you'll die, eat too much and you'll die! To this, add the fact that your size changes based on your energy level, which allows you to shrink into narrow paths or grow stronger and deal more damage.
- Multiple goals to achieve - There are so many ways to feel rewarded even after completing levels: try beating the highest scores online, find enough hidden energy cells to reach the next moon, collect tools to unlock new cool catsuit powers, and more! With tons of levels and five moons that challenge your gameplay with different physical proprieties, you're up for a long run for survival.
- Clean and fresh graphic theme - To lighten up this high difficulty - Miaou Moon features bright cartoonish graphics with fun animations and silly humor where propulsion looks as if your your cat farts around. You'll often find yourself smiling and swearing at the same time with unexpected outcomes or overjoyed once you start mastering your trajectories.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Single Core 1.6 Ghz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 Mb non integrated
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X Compatible