It's the year 1999. The internet is really slow. Some people might try to tell you that it's because the modem line just can't handle more speed... but don't trust them, it was all chimpanzees. Typing the pictures out, bit by bit. And you're one of them.
About This GameIt's the year 1999. The internet is really slow. Some people might try to tell you that it's because the modem line just can't handle more speed...
...but don't trust them.
it Was All Chimpanzees.
In Chimpology you play the role of an aspiring corpo-chimp router, routing the pictures from server to client, bit by bit!
With only two buttons at your disposal, there's a whole lot of images to route, so sit down and get to work!
Play with or without rhythm, or even transfer some of your own pictures over the internet* - it's your call.
Beware though, make a single mistake and you're fired!
Did you know that you can play with almost anything?**
Chimpology has been tested with:
- A keyboard!
- A gamepad!
- A dancemat!
- A guitar!
- An arcade stick!
- A banana!
- A semi machine dolphin!
Type bits, get bananas.
Can you keep the internet going?
* Chimpology doesn't actually transfer any of your pictures, so go as wild as you want with them. To insert your own pictures navigate to game folder.
** well, a keyboard and any HID controller, actually
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or newer
- Processor: 1GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: GPU supporting OpenGL 2.0 or higher
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Basically not a potato