FSX: Steam Edition - Cessna® C185F Skywagon Add-On
About This ContentDeveloped by Carenado, the FSX: Steam Edition version of the C185F Skywagon is a beautifully detailed aircraft ideal for VFR flying. This pack includes nine unique paint schemes and four models, with skis, tundra tires, floats and standard.
- 9 paint schemes
- 4 models: Skis, tundra, floats, and standard
- External dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights
- Polygon optimized model
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded from the original aircraft
- Control windows for optimizing visual details (wheel chokes, bag & package, pitot cover, sights prop and tie down ropes)
- Pop-up Skywagon manual with performance charts and normal & emergency procedures.
- Original F33 instruments.
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Full moving parts including: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and trim tab.
- Animated sections such as: propeller, doors, windows, sun visor, air vents, co-pilot seat, vibrating antenna, cowl flaps, pilot, engine and exhaust pipe.
- 3D modelled pilot and cockpit area
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- Nightlight effects on panel
- Separate switches for instruments lights and dome light
- Toggle yoke in the VC
- Accurate weight and balance
- Realistic aircraft behavior
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features