A text-based dungeon crawler with a heavy emphasis on combat and looting. Features 16 playable classes and 30+ enemy classes, each with an assortment of 9 unique abilities. Countless combinations of items, enemies, loot, and floors.
About This GameThe Labyrinth is a text-based dungeon crawler with a heavy emphasis on combat and looting. You take control of a party of 4 adventurers as they attempt to purge the evil of a cursed dungeon that's been spewing out hoards of monsters to the surface. The dungeon is filled with spirits looking to help or harm you, and enemies looking to stop you in your tracks. Collect loot, unlock and upgrade abilities, and fight your way to the end!
- 16 playable classes, each with their own assortment of 9 unique abilities
- 30+ enemy classes, each with their own 9 unique abilities
- Countless combinations of items, enemies, bosses, and floors allow you to return again and again
- Run length settings allow you to complete the game either in one sitting or multiple
- Seeded randomness allows you and a friend to play the same runs, or for you to replay the same run
The mouse can control every aspect of the game.
When in combat the keyboard can be used to issue commands:
- When an action is not prepared, numbers 1-8 select the corresponding entity, "A" prepares an attack, "Q,W,E,R" prepares the corresponding spell, and "S" skips your turn.
- When preparing an attack/spell, numbers 1-8 selects the corresponding target and "C" cancels.
- At any time left+right can be used to flip through the combat log, and up-down can be used to flip through the information screens.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2.5GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Literally any external/integrated card
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: This is a simple Flash game, if you have any computer then odds are you can play this game