Train Simulator: Bristol-Exeter Route Add-On
About This ContentOne of the main routes of the old Great Western Railway, the Bristol – Exeter line is 85 miles long and dates back to the 1840s. Currently the principal operator on the route is First Great Western, with high-speed trains providing fast services from London through to the West Country and multiple units handling local stopping services. This expansion pack recreates this wonderful line from Bristol Temple Meads to Exeter St Thomas, with all 12 stations in between plus all the cuttings, hills and valleys which make this such a scenic route. With a choice of free-roams and scheduled scenarios, there is plenty to keep you occupied throughout this beautifully-detailed expansion pack.
- 85 miles of track to drive, including mainline from Bristol Temple Meads to Exeter St Thomas and Weston-super-Mare loop.
- Fully functional animated level crossings.
- Non-drivable rolling stock placed along the route including Class 20, Class 60, Rail Head Treatment Train, FNA Nuclear Flask, IWB Cargowaggon, Autoballaster and YGB Seacow.
14 Detailed Stations
- Bristol Temple Meads
- Parson St.
- Nailsea & Backwell
- Weston Milton
- Highbridge & Burnham
- Tiverton Parkway
- Exeter St Davids
- Exeter St Thomas
- Fairwater Shunt
- Northward Bound
- Snow on the Blackdowns
- Test Run
- The Cornish Explorer
- The Fawley Tanks
- The Torbay Express
- The Merchant Venturer
- OS:Windows® Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor:Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- Hard Drive:6 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos