RPG Maker MV - FSM: Woods and Cave
About This ContentFrom natural caverns and woodland mazes to man-made mines and magical forests - give your player something amazing to explore!
Veteran fans of RPG Maker will remember First Seed Material tilsets as some of the most versatile and useful materials used to enhance or replace the RTP. With a more muted palette and classic architecture, FSM tiles were perfect for more seriously-themed games. But a smattering of cute details brought in charm that made FSM work in any type of setting. Now you can bring the classic FSM aesthetic to your RPG Maker MV projects!
FSM: Woods and Cave Tiles includes a selection of forest, cavern and mine tilesets - perfect for creating a variety of dungeons for your players to expore. This large and versatile set will allow you to create new areas with ease, while providing you with the tools to customize and improve your maps. A sample game, manual and guide are included, completed with mapping tips and tricks. Whether you're a beginner or seasoned veteran, FSM: Woods and Cave Tiles is a must-have in your RPG Maker resource library!
This pack features:
- Animated auto-tiles such as water for rivers, ponds, waterfalls
- Auto-tile floors, in a wide variety of stone, road, gravel and grass materials
- Auto-tile walls, with outside cliffs, inner cave walls, forest topiary and wood cabin walls/roof
- Outside objects and decorations, including natural elements (flowers, logs, rocks, mushrooms), necessities (road signs, bridges, barrels, lanterns) and more
- Inside objects and decorations, including cabin/mine furniture (beds, chairs, bookcases) and dungeon decorations (mine-cart tracks, pillars, monuments ) and more
- Unique decorative elements such as rock outcroppings, vines and glowing mushrooms
- Animated tiles such as lamps, doors, treasure chests, and more
- Editable sample game, including completed maps that can be easily imported and used in other projects as well as some history and inspiration for each area
- Manual and guide with tips and tricks for using the material and for mapping
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: PC with 1.0GHz Intel® Pentium® III equivalent or higher processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: 1024x768 or better video resolution