2D Paintball is a competitive, high-speed, real-time, online multiplayer, speedball game, in 2D! 2D Paintball has "sim" roots and is meant to be difficult (yet rewarding), is skill-based, and much more than meets the eye; read below for more info!
About This GameNotice: This Game Is a Challenging Sim!
We highly suggest reading & watching the How-To-Play!
★ 2D PAINTBALL | A REAL-TIME COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER PAINTBALL SIM, IN 2D! ★
★ Play the F2P Online Multiplayer Alpha on our website! ★ Read below for more info! ★
★ GAME THEORY ★
The idea is to create a highly competitive 2D simulated speedball experience, by trying to re-create the true feel, strategy, and gameplay of playing tournament speedball. We believe that getting all of the "small" details right is what can really make this game work even in a 2D environment.
So in turn, this game will be less about graphics and more about actually getting the "feels" of strategic high-caliber paintball in 2D!
★ HOW-TO-PLAY / CONTROLS & STRATEGY / GAMEPLAY TIPS ★
Check out our detailed How-To-Play on our website for the default controls, tips, tricks, and strategies to help you get a leg up on the others!
★ 2D PAINTBALL CORE GAME FEATURES ★
- "3D" Simulated Bunker Mechanics in a 2D environment (Dynamic ball arc / lower bunkers.)
-- Player centered audio (paintballs "woosh" by, bounce/splat around you, near/far sounds.)
- Customize Your Player (Head, Mask, Jersey, Gun, Hopper, Pods, Pack, and more!)
- Play in 1v1 - 10v10 Events, co-op online or against online!
- Competitive Divisions Ranked between D5 - D1, Semi-Pro, Pro, & Masters.
- Casual/Practice Game Modes (Team Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Pump Only, and more.)
- Semi-auto, Ramping, Electro, Mechanical, & Pump Paintball Guns + StatTrack markers!
- "Sightlines" (Hard/Vision Restriction Mode) - Brings a whole new challenge to the game!
- Difficult A.I. Bots - Be careful, this game isn't meant to be easy!
-- Skilled play is highly rewarded. Play smart, play tight, and shoot fast!
★ 2D PAINTBALL -CUSTOM MATCH / SINGLE PLAYER- FEATURES ★
- Play locally with no latency and up to 144* tickrate! - Super smooth gameplay
- Pick any active field to play [sync online] (all fields unlocked in custom / single player)
- Choose your field settings and gameplay (all settings unlocked in custom / single player)
- Select your loadout and customizations (all options unlocked in custom / single player)
- New field lighting options (morning, day, evening, dusk, stadium lights on/off)
*Requires a decent CPU
★ 2D PAINTBALL -CUSTOM / LOCAL / CO-OP / MULTIPLAYER- FEATURES ★
Want to have a LAN party? 2DPaintball - Steam Build will support Local Multiplayer / Coop on your local network... with only ONE copy of the game!
Fire up your single player custom match, and any computers on the local network will be able to connect to your field and play using any* web browser! -- How cool is that!
*Chromium based browsers and Firefox run best.
**Note** Game host may have to set firewall options (allow 2dpball.exe & java.exe) and port forwarding may be required for some networks.
★ 2D PAINTBALL -ONLINE F2P MULTIPLAYER / CAMPAIGN / MATCHMAKING- FEATURES ★
- High-speed, Real-time Multiplayer (Custom 60+, 128, 144 tickrate server netcode!)
- Earn XP to Unlock New Gear & Fields (Guns, Hoppers, & Paint.)
- Online Paintball Field Creator & Field Editor (100's of Maps In Rotation and more by users!)
-- Make an awesome map in our Field Creator & we'll add it to the active map selection pool!
- Daily PVP, Co-op & Team Tournaments (Win Trophies and bragging rights!)
-- Watch out, Tournaments are even Harder! You'll have to earn those trophies!
- Ranked Matchmaking - PvP Only - ELO Rated, Team & Solo Ranking (Highly competitive!)
-- Be the best! Get Ranked vs. all other 2D Paintball players!
★ MORE INFO / HELP ★
If you are finding the game too difficult or are having technical issues, we highly suggest reading the always updated Gameplay Help & Gameplay Smoothness Tips on our website. It's worth the read, and will help you better understand the inner workings of the game mechanics, controls, and ideal strategies.
★ CONTACT US! ★
Contact us about bugs, requests, feedback, questions, or just to say hi!
*We're always looking for new ideas, if you have any feel free to share with us! Leave some feedback on our website - We read each and every submission!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280x720 minimum resolution, recommended dedicated graphics card with 2GB of RAM
- Storage: 980 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Game may be CPU intensive on older hardware!
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280x720 minimum resolution, recommended dedicated graphics card with 4GB of RAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 980 MB available space