Mula: The Cycle of Shadow
Mula is the story of the protagonist Wave a survivor of the dark invasion on the land of Mula. Finds himself to be the next guardian that will prevent the invasion, at the cost of his existence. As it was always been done.
About This Game
ABOUT:Mula is the story of the protagonist named Wave a survivor of the dark invasion of the land of Mula. Wave finds himself to be the guardian that will prevent the next invasion, at the cost of his existence. As it has always been done.
VISION:A platformer with a heavy focus on art and sound. Designed to be short and have enough mechanics and features to keep the first few play through a different experience in the beginning and balances out towards the end. Cater to the player’s ability to take on different play styles on how to approach the early stages of the game and work toward finishing it.
A short platformer with scaling difficulty.
- Casual short game.
- Enemies scale with the player.
- Lots of secret rooms with game advancing items.
- Watch out for gamepad vibration or visual cues if you play with a keyboard.
- 3 Different primary items, only 1 may be obtained randomly per playthrough.
- What primary item you get will determine your playstyle and experience.
- The achievements are clues.
- Not so casual when you really play it.
- Unconventional mechanics and difficulty progression.
Check the Manual for detailed info.
- OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: Dual Core 2.4 GHz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: HD 6850 1GB D5 Equivalent or Higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Safest would be any hardware that's at least 5 years old. Can run w/o graphics card(turn off bloom).