Thirdmage is a thirdperson arena spellslinger game where you try to defeat your oppenents using a variety of spells and throwing them on the hazzards present on each map.
About This GameThirdmage is a third person spellslinging game all about dominating your opponents in a free for all brawl. Inspired by warcraft 3 mods and other old brawler games thirdmage aims to bring back the feeling of drop in drop out fast and friendly games.
Using a selection of dozens of different spells and hazards present on each map try to defeat your opponents and be the victor, each turn you get point that you can either invest in new spells or to power up your already unlocked ones. Each level has different elements, being melting ice boulders, moving platforms or rising lava requiring you to alter your selection of spells to have better chances at attaining victory and bonus points to boot.
- Select amongst dozens of spells both offensive and defensive.
- Find your unique playstyle with your favorite combination.
- Select across a growing roster of different maps that promote different playstyle.
- Player hosted servers via the internet.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel/AMD dual core at 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible sound card