RPG Maker MV - Wonderland Forest Tileset
About This ContentTumble down the rabbit hole as you go exploring the mysterious Wonderland Forest!
Wonderland Forest Tileset is a collection of tiles inspired by the classic books of Lewis Carroll. Created by Sherman3D, this pack includes the essentials you'll need to create a whimsical (and perhaps even maddening) forest. From giant mushrooms to card soldiers, Wonderland Forest Tileset is a great addition to your growing library of RPG Maker resources.
- Basics needed to create a Wonderland-inspired forest.
- Mushrooms, flowers and trees will spruce up any fantasy forest!
- Material arranged for both clean and cluttered maps.
- Created and optimized for RPG Maker MV.
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: PC with 1.0GHz Intel® Pentium® III equivalent or higher processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: 1024x768 or better video resolution