Memento of Spring
Spring has come, and yet Juliane is more than happy to let it pass from the comforts of her bedroom. But how will her indoor nature survive when the world decides to boot her as far away as possible?
About This GameIt's hard being the Princess of Calamity.
A gifted sorceress, Juliane von Westerholz's royal duties include eating tasty snacks, lazing in bed and sometimes vaguely threatening her tutors and caretakers. Life takes a tumble, however, when her unlikely curiosity falls victim to a strange artifact, and she soon winds up somewhere unfamiliar.
. . . Unfamiliar, and yet also a bit disappointing?
"I don't recognise anything from around here, but at the same time, I have this overwhelming feeling that it's really bog standard in every way. Why is that?"
So begins the tale of a magical prodigy, in an average land far, far away.
Memento of Spring is an all-ages, comedy/slice-of-life visual novel with no player choices.
- Gameplay length: 15-30 hours (164,000 words)
- Unlockable Gallery: 15 CGs
- Original Soundtrack & Music Box: 16 songs
- Includes unlockable Steam achievements
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: 1.5Ghz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible card
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible card
- Additional Notes: 1024 x 576 widescreen game