Paladin Duty - Knights and Blades
In this first-person game, you must free all places from thieves and invaders knights using your weapons. Don't forget to block your enemy attacks when possible, it is essential for your survival. When attacking get them from behind or hit the head to get an instant kill.
About This GameIn this first-person game, you are a paladin who must take up arms to free the entire kingdom from thieves and invading knights.
Don't forget to block enemy attacks when possible; it is essential for your survival. When attacking, strike your enemies from behind or hit them in the head to get an instant kill.
A word to the wise: Don’t run carelessly throughout the terrain. A lot of enemies await you. Walk slowly and attack them from behind for optimal success.
This game was influenced by Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (2011) and Thief (2014). If you enjoyed either of these games, you’ll also enjoy Paladin Duty.
- First-person view
- Simple gameplay mechanics: attack and block using mouse buttons
- Simple missions, kill all enemies to complete a level
- Attack enemies from behind to get an instant kill
- Hit enemies in the head to kill enemies easier
- Use caution to complete some levels; don't call enemy attention or you will need to face a lot of enemies at the same time
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core i3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 625m or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space