The future is now, so why not take a holiday to the past? Asteroid Deathmatch is a homage to very old games, re-vamped for modern systems.
About This GameThe future is now, so why not take a holiday to the past?
Asteroid Deathmatch is a homage to very old games, re-vamped for modern systems.
Including; procedurally generated arenas, AI opponents, controller re-mapping, 4-way couch multiplayer and a full 2D gravity simulation, it's a new way to experience old ideas!
- Last Man Standing
- Cone Boss
- Full controller re-mapping
- Couch multiplayer
- Full 2D gravity simulation, feel the attraction and irresistible pull of obstacles, stellar bodies and other players!
- Solar/Planetary system generation, a new frontier every match!
- Compellingly stupid AI! Stand-ins for when you have no friends, hate the world or just want to watch computers play for you <3
- Localized for 6 different languages
- Global steam and local singleplayer leaderboards
- Epilepsy accessibility settings
- OS: Windows Vista SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space