Paper Planets is a retro style rogue-like space shooter. Players fight as long as they can, then upgrade their ship and try again.
About This GamePaper Planets is a Physics-Based, Space, Rogue like, 2D retro style wave shooter with lite resource management elements. Players must fly and fight their way through levels which drastically scale in difficulty to reach the end. When your ship is destroyed, you used your earned points to upgrade your next ship and start over again from the beginning.
- PHYSICS BASED CONTROLS AND WORLDS- The player and enemy ships are physics based as well as the levels with all planets having gravity.
- FAST RETRO ARCADE GAMEPLAY - Fight through ever growing waves of enemies with classic twin-stick shooter combat and controls.
- CARRY OVER UPGRADES- After each run the player can use their points earned to purchase upgrades for the next run to make their next try easier.
- FUEL, ARMOR, HULL, POWER – during each player through players must both, fight and mange health and fuel do stay alive.
- OS: Winsdows 7 or later
- Processor: any Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB internal memory or better.
- Storage: 54 MB available space
- Sound Card: any