FSX Steam Edition: Cessna® C337H Skymaster Add-On
About This ContentThe Cessna Model 337 ‘Skymaster’ is a six seat, twin engine, civil utility aircraft, built in a ‘push-pull’ configuration. It shares the typical nose mounted engine configuration of other single engine models in the Cessna range, but has the second engine mounted in the rear of it’s pod style fuselage. This engine arrangement provides ‘centreline’ thrust and eliminates yaw into the dead engine on an engine failure. The empennage consists of twin booms extending aft of the wings to the twin vertical stabilisers with the horizontal stabiliser mounted between and connecting the two booms.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft
- 390 pixel/metre textures
- Accurately reproduced flight characteristics. Tested by real Skymaster pilots
- Realistic night lights effect on gauges and virtual cockpit
- Polygon optimised model
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and trim tab
- Animated sections such as: propeller, doors, windows, sunvisors
- Toggle yoke
- Real weight and balance.
Included in the package
- Five HD paint schemes and one HD blank texture
- Normal and Emergency Procedures - Performance tables PDF
- Quick reference table PDF
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible.
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features.