The Last Friend
The Last Friend is a tower-defense beat ’em-up mash-up that will keep players immersed in a multi-tasking experience by merging strategy and action for all those dog-lover players out there!
About This GameIn a not too distant post-apocalyptic future, a man and his chihuahua set off on the adventure of a lifetime. Beat your way through hordes of heavily tanned mutants, electrifying enemies and one or two tofu aficionados, to protect your precious cargo, your doggos, and truly become a dog’s best and maybe last friend.
Join Alpha and T. Juan’s story following a worldwide catastrophic event, and discover the mystery behind the disappearances of the world’s entire dog population. Gather clues, meet corky and often crazy characters, as you defeat wave after wave of enemies with the help of your turrets, a RV and your team of dogs. Defend your mobile shelter, as you travel across vast deserts, destroyed cities and wild forests. Challenge powerful bosses, come up with your own strategies and become the true Alpha of your pack.
- Dynamic 2D style and animation
- Nostalgic feeling that echoes classic arcade Beat’em-ups
- Challenging Tower defense levels pair with a vast array of turrets and defenses.
- Fascinating characters set the ground for an engaging story.
- Team up with your dogs to channel their skills and customize your fighting style.
- Fast-paced fight mechanics, the real essence of a Beat ’em-up game – from basic dodges, grabs and jabs, to special attacks and combos.
- A multi-tasking experience that merges strategy and action for all those dog-lover players out there!.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 95
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!