Light Up the Holidays
Decorate a variety of houses and other buildings in Christmas lights of any size and colour and then sync them to music. Spice up your environments with holiday props to create a stunning winter scene that can also be used as a live desktop wallpaper.
About This GameDesign the light show of your dreams! In Light Up the Holidays you decorate a variety of houses and other buildings in lights of any size and colour. You can create stunning scenes in minutes and musical light shows with a few clicks!
- Edit each individual light's size, length, and color
- Save your lights into patterns that you can quickly copy and paste
- Sync each light to a frequency, either bass, mid, or high, and watch as they automatically time to the beat
- Import your own music from your hard drive to use in your light shows
- Control every aspect of your scene; time of day, time progression speed, weather, and world rotation
- Decorate your scenes with environmental objects that can be moved, rotated, and scaled
- Bring your scenes to life by painting any object with color
- Convert your scene into a live desktop wallpaper using Wallpaper Engine
- *Coming Soon* Sandbox mode; build your own houses to decorate
Light Up the Holidays provides the ultimate Christmas light simulation for when you're stuck inside on a snowy day this winter. Whether you want to relive your childhood or plan out your next home light display, there's something for everyone here.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0+ ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated DirectX capable GPU
- Storage: 300 MB available space